There is a difference when working for a small company. The family atmosphere in our company extends to our core ideals and our investment in our drivers. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success.
Chemical South Transport is always looking for experienced hazmat and tanker endorsed company drivers to continue our growth and commitment to customers. Potential drivers are always welcomed to come to the terminal and talk to our employees and drivers to see if working for Chemical South Transport is the right choice for their career.
Potential driver candidates are welcome to reach out to Michael Johnson, the recruiter, for any questions, concerns, or to schedule a meeting to learn about our company’s policies and benefits.
- 2 yrs. of verifiable driving experience
- TWIC Card
- Class A Licensent
- Clean MVR
- Tank Endorsement
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Competitive base rate for company short & long haul drivers (21-26% of line haul based on experience)
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Heath Insurance - CST contributes $400 monthly toward a group health plan
- Disability Insurance: At No Cost
- Annual Longevity Bonus - based on years of service
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Excellent Detention & Per Diem Policy
- Guaranteed $650.00 per week, paid bi-weekly ($1,300.00)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan – Up to 5% match
- Driver Referral Program
Income Percentage of Haul Line Based on Experience
21% – Trainee (First 6 months)
22% – 6 months, 1 day – 1 yr.
23% – 1 yr., 1 day – 2 yrs.
24% – 2 yrs., 1 day – 3 yrs
25% – 3 yrs., 1 day – 4 yrs.
26% – 4 yrs., 1 day – 5 yrs.